Led by Rev. Anya Johnston and Worship Associate Kathy Kerns
Sunday service is offered at 10 AM with Nursery care available.
We will once again hold our annual outdoor service on Sunday, June 11 at 10:30 AM at Plum Creek Park, Pavilion #2.
We’ll begin our morning with our worship service and then enjoy a potluck picnic together. Plan to bring the following:
- Something to sit on – folding chairs or a blanket
- A dish to share
- Place settings for you and your family (plates, silverware, napkins, and cups)
- Beverages (the Church will supply ice water)
- Bring any games you might like to invite others to play.
For directions to Plum Creek Park, visit www.tinyurl.com/plumcreekpark
Click to Open this week’s e-nUUs! (Right-click the link and choose “Save Link As…” to save the document to your computer)
Headlines from this week’s announcements:
- Summer Service Schedule begins June 18
- Service in the Park and Church Picnic – June 11
- Summer Religious Education
- Faith Transformation: Growing Unitarian Universalist in a Changing World
- Grocery Cards and Equal Exchange Will Be Sold During the Summer
- Paper Towel Tubes Needed!
- Social Hour Taking a Summer Break
- Pat Pownall UU Book Group – June 8
- Upcoming Events
Religious Education Sunday
All classes will participate in the worship service. Preschoolers through 5th grade are featured during first service. The second service will feature middle and high school youth and will have a Bridging Ceremony for graduating seniors.
Sunday Services are offered at 9:45 and 11:30 AM with Nursery Care available during both services.