While we are in ministerial transition, our Care Team members along with Rev. Dave Clements are providing pastoral care to the congregation.
As Rev. Dave and Care Team volunteers have jobs and other responsibilities outside of the church, response times may not be as rapid as they would be with a full-time minister. However, we will do our best to respond in a timely manner and we hope that you will be understanding during this transitional period.
Q: How can I get pastoral care or counseling?
A: Contact the Church Office to request an appointment. Please provide a bit of information so we can determine the best way to meet your needs.
Q: What kinds of concerns can I seek help with?
A: You may call or email for any reason, but you are especially encouraged to reach out when you need spiritual support. You might consider calling when:
• you or someone you care about is very sick or in the hospital.
• someone you care about has died.
• you would like to discuss your own mortality.
• you are planning a wedding or commitment ceremony.
• you are planning to separate or divorce.
• you would like a ceremony of dedication for your child.
• you are pregnant, but wish you weren’t or are trying to become pregnant, but cannot.
• you or someone you care about is in legal trouble or has been arrested.
• you or someone you care about is struggling with abuse or addiction or mental illness.
• you have lost hope or faith in yourself, another, or life itself.
• you need a referral to a professional counselor.
• you would like to be visited in your home.