The UUCK will hold a Rummage Sale on Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 10am – 4pm at Hobbs Hall. All sale proceeds benefit the operating budget of UUCK. Payments by cash, Visa, or MasterCard accepted.
Donations for the sale will be gratefully accepted at Fessenden Hall during these days and times.
Sun 5/28 9-9:45am and after the annual voting meeting (approx. noon)- 1pm
Tues 5/30 7-8pm
Weds 5/31 10-11 am
Sun 6/4 9-9:45 am and 11am – noon
Mon 6/5 7-8pm
Thurs 6/8 1-2pm
- Antiques & Rare Items
- Bedding and Linens
- Bikes, Skateboards, and Scooters
- Books and Textbooks
- Clothing (all kinds!)
- Home Décor
- Housewares and Small Home Appliances
- Movies, Music, and Media
- Purses, Bags, and Luggage
- Shoes (all sizes!)
- Sporting Goods (all kinds of balls and equipment, except the big
- Toys and Games
We won’t be able to take
- Building materials and fixtures (including built in appliances and countertops),
- Items that pose hazards or safety problems (including guns, pesticides, baby
- Items that are subject to recall – such as cribs, car seats and strollers, and
- No large and bulky items (including entertainment centers, mattresses and swing sets).
Any items remaining at the end of the sale will be donated to the Salvation Army so we are following their donation guidelines. For more information, check out the Salvation Army website.
Volunteers are needed to help receive donations, sale setup and teardown, and staff the sale. Sign up online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0549a8a62ca1fc1-ruumage#/
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rUUmage sale, email our team at [email protected]