The Blessing of 150 Years – May 29, 2016

uu church old-Edit-X2Led by Rev. Melissa Carvill Ziemer and Worship Association Carolyn Schlemmer

On May 27, 1866, 19 men and women officially founded the First Universalist Church of Kent and affixed their names to a constitution of their creation. Their creation has been shaped and molded by the ones who followed them and now by us, but the core of it remains and continues to be a blessing for so many people.  This morning we lift up our gratitude for the ones who came before as we celebrate our 150th anniversary.

Services are offered at 9:45 and 11:30 AM.  Nursery Care is available for all services.

Share this: