- Planned for weeks!
- Requested donations!
- Hired auctioneers!
- Sold ads in the program!
- Rented the hall & and another room for more auction space!
- Sang you a jingle
- Offered you a testimonial
- Requested volunteers
- Taken donations of dinners, pottery, paintings, baskets, etc.
- Buy your tickets now!!!
- Donate an item or more for the auction!!!
- Offer to volunteer!!! – We need two babysitters right now!!!
We can’t make this a success without you, our beloved congregation. Tickets are only $20 and you get a great meal, a fun time and a chance to fill your calendar with wonderful events and win cool items all while supporting our wonderful church. So bust out your cowboy hats and boots. Don your favorite pair of jeans, tie on a bandana and join in the fun.
We have lots of NEW donors this year, great items and some beloved favorites. There is something for everyone.
- Come check out the exotic dinner offerings and wonderful events.
- Take a vacation to the Munro’s home in Vermont.
- Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
- Take a chance on FREE Organic Valley products.
- Visit wine country right in our own back yard with a local wine tour.
- Get your car ready with an oil change or two, or four, or more!
- Enjoy a great meal at a local restaurant.
- Read a good book by a UU author.
- Grab a quick bite of fast food when you are pressed for time.
- Create an UGLY Sweater and wear it to church one Sunday in December.
- We also have a “UU’ll be SURPRISED” donation. The UU’ll be SURPRISED is three different reusable bags filled with goodies you can bid on. The catch is ONE bag is FILLED with UU goodies and has a value OVER $75!!!! Will UU take a chance?
All this and MORE at your annual Thanks 4 Giving auction being held on Saturday, November 8, 2014 at 6pm at the United Church of Christ at 1400 E. Main at the corner of Rt. 59 and Horning.